Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Bello Family

Hi there! Of the Page family, I am slow to catch on to blogging. But I want to tell you that I was one of the first of the Page family to step outside the Page door! I had for myself my own single-life (= my own apartment), my own boyfriend (Clair), who became my own husband (we married) and I was eventually mother of the first Page grandson. Though I have NO CLAIM for leaving Utah first, I am sure missing my family members that still live there, after my having been away way too long! Utah looks so totally different than the state that I was raised and grew up in!!! (Notice and appreciate all the temples and Mormon wards that surround you!)


I am including some snapshots that are "well dated", just so that I can get those out of the way. My future is going to be full of current happenings, believe you me!!"


1 comment: