Saturday, January 3, 2009

I know that I was not among the first of the Pages to blog, but I was the first one out the door (my own apartment), I had a boyfriend (Clair), I had myself a first husband (again, Clair), and the first grandson (Evan). Being the first out of Utah, boy to I appreciate and miss plenty of everything back there in Utah, like my family and the churches and temples that are there.

I am just starting out my blogging with these OLD pictures that are on my camera just to get started. But, watch out BABY! I have a future ahead of me.

I am going to Duke University Hospital tomorrow after church so that I will be there for Monday, so that I can learn my everything about taking chemo. This sounds like a lot of fun and I hope it will be my last trip there. (I'm talking about a 7-8 hour drive one way!)

2 comments:

  1. Alison -- I'm am SO excited that you are blogging! The boys have gotten so grown up ~ how does that happen? And they look JUST LIKE YOU!!! You can't just drop the "chemo" bomb on us...PLEASE give more details!!!! Love,
    meliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison- I saw your link off the Dillon's. Can I put you on our link list? I agree with Melissa? What is this about chemo? I hope you are doing well. Please fill us in. Hope you are having a happy new year!

    Libby

    ReplyDelete