Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend in Knoxville, Tennessee

Over the weekend, starting Friday Aug. 28, I went to Knoxville to spend the weekend with Stefanie. I got there Thursday night so that I could go with her Friday to spend the afternoon with her and her class of 2-year olds. This age is such a handful with all of these kids (12-14 in her class)! However, I was so impressed with Stefanie and the great job she did working with them. This is a job I could not take on, but she does an incredible job with these kids! I am again so impressed with Stefanie!
On Saturday Stefanie had a birthday party for Sophie at a "water park" with a whole bunch of kids. (I have no pictures of this, but it was quite an event!) She had a cake for Sophie that was Cinderella. We all had fun, and fortunately we had a plastic cover above us so we could keep up our fun through LOTS of rain. Everyone brought gifts for the birthday girl!
While at church we went outside for some snapshots of the Pohlsanders. Aren't they a good looking family


Great pictures of Jordan and Sophie!



I had a great time with Stefanie and a weekend in Knoxville, Tennessee! I just love it when we can get together!

1 comment: